Monday, March 11, 2013

MAC Archie Girls Collection- Betty Bright Lipstick

MAC Archie Girls Collection- Betty Bright Lipstick swatch and review

REVIEW:

I'm really excited to do this review coz I've been waiting for the the Archie Collection to come out in stores and as expected it came a lil' late here in the Philippines and I'm pretty sure they'd be sold out everywhere once they are out. So, I had to order them online to make sure I get every lipstick and blush from the collection.

Anyway, I will be doing a separate review for every lipstick I got from the collection but for now I wanna do a hand/lip swatch for the lipstick that stood out the most for me in the whole lipstick collection. 

MAC BETTY BRIGHT LIPSTICK- retails $16.50 (US price), its one of the 6 limited edition lipstick that was recently launched by MAC, it is described as "light vibrant peach", but honestly I don't find it peach at all. It looks more pink on me than peach/coral. I love love the color, I think it looks great on me.

Finish: (SATIN) Comfortable to wear, I don't find it drying on the lips. 

Packaging: I love the packaging, the cute little hearts printed on the tube is beyond adorable. 

The only issue I have with is that the color can look uneven if too many layers are applied.















2 comments:

Orange Country