Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FANNY SERRANO 2 WAY CAKE FOUNDATION REVIEW


I haven’t been a very Big fan of local make up brands..until I found Fanny Serrano’s two-way cake foundation in Duchess..I got this 2 months ago when I was still in Baguio(around november) and I’ve been using it everyday since I bought it.

What I really like about this product is that it doesn’t cake on me. It provides a very flawless matte finish. And aside from that, the product line has a number of shades to choose from all of which, I believe, caters to Filipina’s skin tone. 

The packaging is pretty, it resembles the powder foundation from MAC…it comes with a sponge and a mirror too…

It’s super affordable too..you won’t believe how cheap it is for a great quality powder foundation..♥

5 comments:

Orange Country