Friday, October 19, 2012

MAC LIPSTICK in PLEASE ME



I've been so busy lately..I almost forgot how much i love doing reviews..Anyway,here's one for a start..

I'm a huge fan of Pink Lipstick..and majority of the lipstick I own are matte...so I recently got MAC "PLEASE ME"...The color is amazing, it complements my skin tone..the shade is just the perfect muted pink on me, which I guess will compliment a lot of different skin tone too...
and I've been wearing it a lot-I mean A LOT since I got this one..

I've noticed, It last a bit longer than any mac lipstick....so another plus point on that.
and I heard its Georgina Wilson's favorite Mac lipstick shade..woot woot! ♥
Girls, If you love pink matte lipsticks like I do,give this one a try coz It has never failed to please me as I wear it day in, day out.

FACE:
ETUDE BB cream
Benefit Dandelion
Max Factor Creme Puff powder


EYES:
NAKED eyeshadow palette (dark horse and half baked)
Phy. Formula Glam eyes gel Liner
Maybeline Volume mascara



let me know what you think about this review...all your comments are appreciated..Thanks! ♥





1 comment:

Orange Country