Sunday, February 10, 2013

MAC Viva Glam 1 lipstick review and swatch

MAC Viva Glam 1 Review and Swatch



I love everything about this classy retro red lipstick. The color is perfect for my skin tone because its not too bright and not too dark. 

The shade is a bit deeper than the MAC Russian Red and MAC Chili , its matte and it has a very good staying power, really pigmented, I don't find myself reapplying every now and then. The only issue I have with this one is some people find it drying on the lips so I advise you to put on lipbalm first before applying this...

Definitely a  true go-to classic so if you're looking for Marilyn Monroe-ish red lipstick, I highly recommend for you to get this!










FACE:

Helliocare Sun Block
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Make up for ever mist and fix
CLINIQUE even better foundation (true beige)
Revlon Photoready Powder



EYES:

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Maybeline Hypersharp liner
Benefit Real Mascara
Tony Moly Eye Liner



Cheeks:
Make up forever sculting kit (blush/contour)



Lips:
MAC viva glam 1


1 comment:

Orange Country