Friday, October 19, 2012

MAC LIPSTICK SWATCH: VIVA GLAM NIKKI MINAJ


MAC SWATCH: VIVA GLAM NIKKI MINAJ


This is the second Nicki Minaj-MAC collaboration following Pink Friday back in 2010

in the photo I know it kinda resembles my MAC Please Me that I just uploaded a few days ago but really..it doesn't at all look like that...MAC describes this lipstick as a show-stopping yellow-pink with a satin finish...
at first I thought it was too bright for me..almost neon in 
color...But when I tried it on me..I instantly fell inlove with it..It reminds me of my Mac Lim. ed. Chen Man in FORCE of LOVE..only lighter! ♥

I didn't have any issues with the texture/consistency of this one since I find some of the satin lipstick a bit drying on the lips...

here's one more think I love about all Viva Glam Lippies, all the profits go to the Mac Aids fund.So, you get a nice lipstick and do something for charity at the same time! =D

*I'm recently so hooked up with thick brows..(how vintage!)♥


1 comment:

Orange Country