Saturday, October 20, 2012

MAC MARILYN MONROE in SCARLET IBIS


MAC MARILYN MONROE LIMITED EDITION LIPSTICK
COLOR: SCARLET IBIS

MAC just launched their M. Monroe Collection today but I was 3 hours late, and most of the items are already sold out within a few hours in stores (BOO!!!) Anyway, only 2 col
ors are available so I got scarlet Ibis over Zen since I'm a huge fan of reds or brights!
I love the color. It's Incredibly bright and vibrant, it adds a certain glow to the face and makes my skin look fairer... ♥

The Packaging is gorgeous, the tube and box is glossy and has a classic photo of Marilyn printed on it, unlike other regular mac lipsticks. Plus, the top cover has a kiss mark,how cute!

So, if you love bright and bold lips like me, HURRY and get VERY "LIMITED" ed. lipstick!


1 comment:

Orange Country